About Me

My photo
i'm just a sarcastic leo from Philly. My name is kat and i'd rather live in books than reality. I am Marla Singer meets Clem Kruczynski and Summer Finn.

I have promised myself that I will write every night in this damned blog for the entirety of this year, 2011. Join me for whatever my future will bring.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am so bleedin' annoyed with Annette right now.
She's pissed off about the whole possibly moving in thing, which I can definitely understand, but it's just like...... I'm going to be 21. I'm not going to be living in this house forever. I've finally found someone that I know in both my heart and my mind and my body and my soul that I can love and trust. I once thought that I would NEVER find this! I was just a stupid, pathetic little rape victim, and I know that I shouldn't even have to bring that up but I really do have too because it's the truth. I never thought I'd be able to move past that and get to this stage of life. But I finally have. And it's beautiful. She wants me to friggin marry him first, but I feel that I should move in with him and see what living with him is like first before I fucking marry that man and then get stuck with that, because there is that possibility that I wont be fond of living with him. If I'm married to him, then what? Divorce? Ah, I'm getting ahead of myself. But still! dlfkjhgldfkjghldfkjg

lkdjfgldfkjghldfkjgdlfkjgndflkghd;lfkg
slkjdlkjfhgldkjhgldkjfhg
lkjdkfghlfdkjg
lkdjfhgldkjfglkdjfhglkjdfhgldrghkdjhgldsjfh

My minds going through a million things that I should have said in that fight >:|

No comments:

Post a Comment