About Me

My photo
i'm just a sarcastic leo from Philly. My name is kat and i'd rather live in books than reality. I am Marla Singer meets Clem Kruczynski and Summer Finn.

I have promised myself that I will write every night in this damned blog for the entirety of this year, 2011. Join me for whatever my future will bring.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*talks about seeing the movie The Rite*
Me- We should see it!
Brandon- We should, I haven't been to the movies in over a year.
Me- ............... That is a fucking tragedy. No boyfriend of mine says things like this. I must fix this.
Brandon- :) I love youuuu and I can't wait to do tons of awesome stuff with youuuuu. I think about when we went to the city all the time.
Me- haha I love you too :) DON'T FORGET that we must do these two things before you propose to me on the moon: have a road trip and taking me to white castle.
Brandon- How about a road trip to the moon with a white castle stop on the wayy?
Me- You have yourself one splendid deal, lovah!



I love this man hahaha
Apparently our future is me being his hot tattoo-artist wife while he owns his own restaurant, we have a son, two ferrets and a kitten.

I'm excited to see him tomorrow-sunday!
I'm probably ditching work on sataday, :x shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment