About Me

My photo
i'm just a sarcastic leo from Philly. My name is kat and i'd rather live in books than reality. I am Marla Singer meets Clem Kruczynski and Summer Finn.

I have promised myself that I will write every night in this damned blog for the entirety of this year, 2011. Join me for whatever my future will bring.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I hate how terribly difficult it is for me to trust anyone anymore. People have done things to me that I never thought in a million years they'd be capable of doing to anyone, but it happened, and I was the lucky one to have it happen too. So now I'm stuck here constantly wondering what's going on in people's minds and if their thoughts are negative and if those negative thoughts are about me. I am repeatedly wondering if he's going to cheat on me like the last one did, or if a friend of mine will hurt me again, or when anyone is going to hurt me again. I don't want to do it. I quit. Really. This isn't some bullshit suicide note or some sorry cry out for attention but I'm just fucking done with trying to be so human in a world where humanity disappeared a long, long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment