About Me

My photo
i'm just a sarcastic leo from Philly. My name is kat and i'd rather live in books than reality. I am Marla Singer meets Clem Kruczynski and Summer Finn.

I have promised myself that I will write every night in this damned blog for the entirety of this year, 2011. Join me for whatever my future will bring.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fuck everything and fuck everyone. How dare I put certain aspects of my life before my own self? At the end of the day who is going to be there for me but myself? What if I lose those who claim to love me -> if I don't love my own self than what else will I have? I realized tonight that I'm a hypocrite because I tell people to be strong and to not give a fuck when I can't even do that shit for myself. 

You should be making me feel comfortable in front of your friends when I meet them for the first time. You should not make me feel like a fucking idiot, asshole, and make me the target of every joke just to get yourself a few fucking laughs.

I could legit punch a hole in someone's face right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment